• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

copying short passages from digital editions

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2014 Feb 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how can i copy short passages from digital ed version of a book into a word doc?  i'm reviewing a book im reading via digital editions and would like to be able to quote the bok at a few places w/out having to type the whole thing each time....any way to do that?  thanks....jc

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2014 Feb 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue.

My book is a programmers book so I often need to copy bits of code offered as examples. I have been able to copy and paste small bits up until this morning: l copied the vba portion of the code demonstrated and when i came back for the xml portion, the copy button was disabled and i can't reactivate it

Are there a limit of copy paste allowed?

The only work around I fount was to insert notes: I can type in there what i see on the screen and than paste it in my vba editor. sucks but its easier than having to deal with side by side windows and such.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines