• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HELP ME PLEASE

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2014 Feb 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just brought a new mac today and for the past few hours i've been trying to work out why adobe flash player isn't working. I've followed serval of the instructions found on this website but nothing is making it install. I have a macbook 10.9 if that helps? I'm able to watch youtube videos but unable to watch any videos posted on facebook or sites such as megashare etc. I'm not very good with computers so a simple questions and answers would be helpful!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 11, 2014 Feb 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you get any error messages during the install?

Try this installer http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/licensing/mac/install_flash_player_11_osx.d...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, Pat meant to post the latest Flash Player for download: Flash Player 12.0.0.44 (Mac OS X)

And follow the instructions here: How to perform a "clean install" of Flash Player in Mac OS X

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Mike - I never noticed that the version was included in the filename.  Noted...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines