• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

eTextbook disappeared -- How do I get it back?

Feb 11, 2014 Feb 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I get back an eTextbook that disappeared from Adobe Digital Editions on a Win7 computer?  It had been setup and was working fine for a few months ... then ... one day when I opened Adobe Digital Editions, my "library" was empty 😞 

Fortunately, I had authorized two notebook computers to display this eTextbook.  The other one (WinXP) still works.  That computer is slower ... but at least it works!

Help? 

Sincerely Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 12, 2014 Feb 12, 2014

The downloaded books will be in C:\Users\<USERNAME>\Documents\My Digital Editions. You can copy those books from your XP machine to the Win7 machine.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 12, 2014 Feb 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The downloaded books will be in C:\Users\<USERNAME>\Documents\My Digital Editions. You can copy those books from your XP machine to the Win7 machine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 12, 2014 Feb 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the quick information!

The path is different under WinXP ... but I was able to find it OK with a search.

Several directories and .xml files (for security plugins, etc.) ... so I was skeptical ... but the copy (of it all) seems to work!

Again ... THANKS for the quick help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines