• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio not attaching to a slide.

New Here ,
May 15, 2007 May 15, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Captivate allows me to re-record for a slide, listen to it, and attach it through the audio library. As soon as I close the audio dialog box, the slide reverts back to no audio. Any advice on how to take care of this issue? I am suspecting that the file is corrupted. However, I really want to avoid having to start over.
TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
May 15, 2007 May 15, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a little unsure what you are saying. But check to see that no other audio file has the same name - if it does, rename the new one.

Are you working on a project on a network drive? If so, try to open and work only on projects that are located locally (Drive C:\).

Any help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2007 May 16, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks for the advice. I tried to rename the file, but this didn't seem to work. I have alos noticed that it will do the same thing when importing a sound file.

My file is not on a network either. It is saved to my C: drive.

I have a feeling with 112 slides, something became corrupted. Looks like I am going to start all over again! Yikes!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources