• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Serial number you provided is valid, but a qualifiying product could not be found on this computer

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2014 Feb 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have purchased and followed the downloading instructions for Adobe Acrobat XI Standard -  i have gone to open it using the icon on my desktop and it has given me the error "Serial number you provided is valid, but a qualifiying product could not be found on this computer"

I then assumed mabey i had not downloaded it properly or completed the download so i followed the instructions again and still got the same message

why? how do i solve this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 14, 2014 Feb 14, 2014

You have purchased an upgrade version.

You are only eligible for an upgrade if you already own a valid serial number for Acrobat 9 or Acrobat X.

If you do not have an Acrobat 9 or X serial number then you are not eligible to purchase the upgrade. You should return the upgrade you have purchased and pay for a full version instead.

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/return-cancel-or-change-order.html

When you click on the Buy button it defaults to I want to buy: Upgrade.

You then have to

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 14, 2014 Feb 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have purchased an upgrade version.

You are only eligible for an upgrade if you already own a valid serial number for Acrobat 9 or Acrobat X.

If you do not have an Acrobat 9 or X serial number then you are not eligible to purchase the upgrade. You should return the upgrade you have purchased and pay for a full version instead.

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/return-cancel-or-change-order.html

When you click on the Buy button it defaults to I want to buy: Upgrade.

You then have to manually change it to "Full" (or if you're buying an upgrade, you have to select an option from "I own")

Did you leave it on Upgrade then select an option from the "I own" dropdown then complete your purchase without realizing you were not eligible?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines