• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't install flash in waterfox.

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2014 Feb 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have searched and searched this site and the waterfox site for solutions.

I usually use Waterfox to play Castleville on Zynga and other facebook games.

My google brower began crashing contstantly and someone on the Zynga forums reccomentded Waterfox. Been very happy with it.c

But now something is screwy – I was having a lot of crashes – exceed memory usage – I noticed when the plug in container would get to about 2mil in the task manager, it would crash.

So, I thought I’d look into seeing if there were updates to help – bad idea.

I can’t get all in sync to reload castleville. Or Adobe.
When I click on the castlevile zynga link, I get the screen and my message inbox. After it loads I get my gifts inbox .

I can point and click on the links with no issues.

But when I click play – I either a white screen or a balck screen.    I have searched all over for solutions.

Been to adobe – checked double checked. I’ve un-loaded adobe, re-loadde abobe – but it doesn’t seem to initialize on my  computer. Downloaded older versions of adobe – but so far nothing has worked .

Adobe doesn’t seem to be loaded or recognized on my laptop.

Can you help? Thanks,

I’ve been trying to solve this for the last 2 days, but it’s beyond what I comprehend and adobe is no help!

I have a 2009 Dell n5010 with Win 7 home
64 bit operating system –

I’m not sure what else you need.

Thanks for your assistance.

linda

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 16, 2014 Feb 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not sure what your problem is; is the Flash Player plugin actually installed?  Check http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html

I have used Waterfox for a long time and never had any problems with it.

I finally stopped using Waterfox when there was a very long time it wasn't updated, and I am using the 64-bit version of PaleMoon now.  Very happy with it, and no problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines