• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

flash player download timing out.

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2014 Feb 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can not download flash player. I can dl the installer and start the installer but only get to 7% before it loses connetion. I have 4 bars. if I try to get a bigger file the dl arrow shows the time but then after a few seconds turns green. not close to the dl time. I am running win 7 and fire fox. Help

Can you email me a zip file with the complete player? this seems to be the only way I can access larger files

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download the Adobe Flash Player FULL offline installer directly by right clicking one of the following links and selecting "Save Link as".

Flash Player for ActiveX (Internet Explorer)

Flash Player Plug-in (All other browsers)

Even zipped, the file is 16.7mb, so it won't make a difference if you're unable to download either of the linked files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that did not work. I need an actual zip I think, these links both ignore the timers and "greened up" right away.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As I stated... It won't matter. If you can't download a 17.9mb exe file, you certainly won't be able to download a 17.8mb zip.

1.jpg

That's as compressed as they get.

Either you've got firewall or antivirus hindering the download

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines