Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Country Change

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2014 Feb 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I made my account for Adobe a long time ago and now I am using Digital Editions for reading Ebooks.

But somehow I found out that the registered country in my account is Bangladesh.

I live in Sweden and have no idea how Bangladesh came into my accountinformation 😉 (Never even been there...)

I would like to change the country to Sweden... Not really sure if I am at the right place now, but I couldnt find a better way to contact support?

Thank you!

Barbara

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Login to www.adobe.com using your Adobe ID.

Select "My Information" under "Welcome Your name" drop down and change the country and others setting if required.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your fast answer!

I tried this, but the country name is black and not changeable. I can change everything else except the country...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines