Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AUSST 3.0 live for Everyone

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2013 Jun 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Adobe Update Server Setup Tool 3.0 is now live for all customers. AUSST allows you to set up an internal Adobe Update server for Creative Suite and Creative Cloud applications.

AUSST 3.0 brings a number of enhancements including proxy support and sync performance improvement.

Creative Cloud Team & Enterprise customers can get AUSST as part of the Creative Cloud Packager installer

Note: Creative Cloud Packager 1.0 customers already have AUSST 3.0 so not action is required.

Creative Suite Customers can get AUSST from Devnet- http://www.adobe.com/devnet/creativesuite/enterprisedeployment.html

Cheers

Karl Gibson | Product Manager | Enterprise IT Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 21, 2014 Feb 21, 2014

Hi 1. 136804096,

As you install Creative Cloud Packager on the machine you will have AUSST folder created at: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\OOBE\PDApp\CCP\utilities\AUSST.

Regards,

Romit Sinha

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2014 Feb 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi gibson,

Where are you talking about? I've got the CCpackager and tried to create a package, AUSST isn't in my package. I've also checked on licensing.adobe.com and there is only AUSST 2.0,

Even on the page you have provided, I cannot find version 3.0

Thanks,

Josh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 21, 2014 Feb 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 1. 136804096,

As you install Creative Cloud Packager on the machine you will have AUSST folder created at: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\OOBE\PDApp\CCP\utilities\AUSST.

Regards,

Romit Sinha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2014 Feb 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much Romit. It's in a bizarre place but I'll make sure to make a note of it. I shall continue with the instructions now. You have made my day.

Thanks,

Josh.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines