• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't install adobe flash player 12 on mac os X 10.8.5

Feb 17, 2014 Feb 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't install adobe flash player 12 on my Mac OS X 10.8.5

Tried several times to do the instllation process, but when I am close to complete 50% of it, I get a general intalation error message (which doesn't say what's the installation problem) and can't go forward with it.

I followed the trouble shooting instructions on the adobe web site, but none of that helped.

I unistalled the previous version of flash player that I had in my mac, and erased the adobe flah player files on: HD>library>Application support> Adobe> Adobe flah player. And also on: HD>library>Internet plug Ins, as it was suggested on the adobe help forum, but none of that helped.

Can anyone give some help with this? I really need to be able to watch videos online, since a big part of my job is editing video and sharing it. I need to watch what I am doing and how it looks online.

Thank you so much.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 17, 2014 Feb 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines