Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player in IE9 using VISTA

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2014 Feb 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi , I am running IE9 running VISTA 32

I recently ugraded my Flash player to the latest version   and now I am having problems.

When I upgraded to the latest Flash player ,  it does not work after i reboot my PC .  I have to keep downloading and resinstalling Flash Player every time I reboot my PC.

I have followed all the tips in the IE installtion pag with no luck . I have also run full scans , unistalled Flash and reinstalled many times.

Used reg cleaners , reset IE9 to default ,  Installed older version of Flash .

After trying all these steps I still can not get Flah Player to work  after I reboot my PC 

When I look at my add on in IE after I reboot the PC it says that the Plublisher for Fl;ash is unavalible ?

Could any body help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 19, 2014 Feb 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This may be a permission issue with the install folder.

Can you try a clean install as described in http://forums.adobe.com/thread/928315

Before reinstalling please delete the entire folder C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines