• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Robohelp 11 Crashing problem with Office 2007.

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2014 Feb 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since installing Robohelp 11 all of my office 2007 programs have been crashing.  Outlook has crashed inserting an attachment and when opening a new email. Excel has crashed when opening a document using the open command on the menu and also while saving. Word and Publisher have also crashed at various points. Anyone else experiencing this problem or have a solution. I have Windows 7 Pro installed and Office 2007. I have confirmed that it is Robohelp 11 - all updates have been applied to windows and I backed out newly installed software until the problem stopped - problem stopped as soon as Robohelp 11 was uninstalled. I have also recreated the computer Profile, uninstalled Office 2007 and reinstalled.

Any Ideas?

Carole

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 19, 2014 Feb 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No one else has reported this and I have never known it to happen with any combination of Office and RoboHelp. Hopefully now reinstalling Rh will go smoothly. Let us know.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just a thought. You were running the installer files from the local drive, not off the network?

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response Peter. Surprised/dismayed that no-one else is having this issue. Robohelp 11 was installed via a USB Drive - do you think that may have caused an issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think it has everything to do with. I once tried to do something similar when I was in the presence of one of Adobe's senior engineers. Let's just say he did not recommend it.

Having projects there later is fine. Just not for installation. I always run the installer from the C partition.

@petergrainge

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp