Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CFSEARCH

Explorer ,
May 18, 2007 May 18, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I've set up cfsearch to run static and dynamic pages. I seem to have an issue with the results showing stuff like:

CGI Variables: AUTH_PASSWORD= AUTH_TYPE= AUTH_USER= CERT_COOKIE= CERT_FLAGS= CERT_ISSUER= CERT_KEYSIZE= CERT_SECRETKEYSIZE= CERT_SERIALNUMBER= CERT_SERVER_ISSUER= CERT_SERVER_SUBJECT= CERT_SUBJECT= CF_TEMPLATE_PATH=****************************** CONTENT_LENGTH= CONTENT_TYPE= CONTEXT_PATH= GATEWAY_INTERFACE=CGI/1.1 HTTPS=off HTTPS_KEYSIZE= HTTPS_SECRETKEYSIZE= HTTPS_SERVER_ISSUER= HTTPS_SERVER_SUBJECT= HTTP_ACCEPT=*/* HTTP_ACCEPT_ENCODING= ...

etc etc.

Is there a way of stopping or changing this?

TIA

Trevor
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try turning debugging off.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Didn't work, I've pasted more of the output below:

#TITLE# Field to Fridge - the journey of your food
#SCORE# Summary score: 91%

This is the output from the #summary# field:

CGI Variables: AUTH_PASSWORD= AUTH_TYPE= AUTH_USER= CERT_COOKIE= CERT_FLAGS= CERT_ISSUER= CERT_KEYSIZE= CERT_SECRETKEYSIZE= CERT_SERIALNUMBER= CERT_SERVER_ISSUER= CERT_SERVER_SUBJECT= CERT_SUBJECT= CF_TEMPLATE_PATH=***************************************** CONTENT_LENGTH= CONTENT_TYPE= CONTEXT_PATH= GATEWAY_INTERFACE=CGI/1.1 HTTPS=off HTTPS_KEYSIZE= HTTPS_SECRETKEYSIZE= HTTPS_SERVER_ISSUER= HTTPS_SERVER_SUBJECT= HTTP_ACCEPT=*/* HTTP_ACCEPT_ENCODING= ...

Just looking at custom fields with vspider to see if I can output the database #decription#

Cheers

Trevor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 13, 2007 Jul 13, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem, my queries (the content of the cfquery tag) are shwoing, which is obviously unsafe and not user firendly. Any solutions yet?

Bart

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 13, 2007 Jul 13, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Never mind. I found out that using the Verity Spider should do the trick. Now I have to find out hwo to work with Spider...

Bart

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation