• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Set captivate slides to play continously

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2014 Feb 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Sorry if this is a basic question. I am using captivate 7. I have noticed that when I play my slides (Preview > Play from this slide), there are certain slides that just stop and do not go directly into the next slide, i.e. slide 2 plays, but I have to click next slide to see slide 3. I can't figire out how to set the properties to have the subsequent slide start when the previous one ends.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 21, 2014 Feb 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

The typical default behavior of a Captivate project is to move from slide to slide. Unless, you have inserted a Question slide or an interactive object such as a Button. Click Box or Text Entry Box object on a slide.

For the slides where playback stops, do you have one of these objects? If so, there's your answer.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 22, 2014 Feb 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here is an example from what Rick suggests you to look for:

webobject.PNG

In this timeline the upper most object is a button: you see a double line at 1.5 secs, which is where it is pausing. Select it and you'll see that time also in the Timing accordion of the Properties panel of that button.

The Click box just at the bottom has also a pausing point: it is at the end of its timeline, because a click box is by default invisible, contrary to the button that is also visible but inactive after the pausing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources