• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Assessing listening comprehension

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2014 Feb 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New to CP7, I am trying to figure out how I can assess listening comprehension using a Multiple Choice slide. I thought I found the solution by doing what you see below. But, the slilde stops at the end of Text to speech. As you see, I want the students read the 2 possible answers before hearing the question. I would like them to hear the question twice. It seems that I cannot insert button on a Quiz slide, so I inserted an image to which I attached audio.

I think that Advanced Actions may be the solution, but what I have read on Lilybiri's blog did not help as it is too complex for me as of today. Any suggestions would be great as well as advice on where to find a reading on Advanced Actions that would help me finalize my project.

Thanks,

Isa

2014-02-21_18-25-42.png

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 22, 2014 Feb 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want to learn Advanced Actions starting from the ground up and progressing to more complex topics then you might find this book useful:

http://www.infosemantics.com.au/adobe-captivate-advanced-actions

You cannot insert normal buttons on quiz slides but you can insert Smart Shapes set to act as buttons.

However, without a good foundational understanding of advanced actions, buttons on quiz slides will not help you much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am currently on page 41 of your book! I guess I was not patient enough. My mistake.

Isa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe you didn't read the right posts?

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources