• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

flash player not working correctly

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2014 Feb 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi every one, currently i am trying to use flash player, it installs well, but does not work. i am really worry how to come out of this ,,, ? any one guide me please asap ....

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User
Mar 05, 2014 Mar 05, 2014

it's simple problem, the only problem is that your plugin is not activated .... once you activate that plugin it'll play your videos .... just go to your opera barower's address bar and put there

opera:plugins

after putting that line press enter and a plugins page will open by now .... from there just enable your plugin and you are ready to go .... if still you have any problem feel free to ask ...

http://xtractweb.com

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks sir, i'll be looking in depth so that can come out this problem .....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You really need to provide the information I have requested.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sir i am using windows 8, opera latest browser, installing laest player ... it installs. but as soon as i refresh or try to play my video it says agian missing flash player install it ... i have to embed videos on my web page, but it does not play then how can i upload videos there ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 24, 2014 Feb 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the Shockwave Flash plugin enabled in Opera?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2014 Mar 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[url removed by moderator] i want to upload video toturials but once i uploaded these are not running ... i am so sad as now i am still unable to upload even a single video  ... so far i am typing my data ... please sir do something as i am going in loss of visitors .........

yes i flash plugin is enabled too .....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it's simple problem, the only problem is that your plugin is not activated .... once you activate that plugin it'll play your videos .... just go to your opera barower's address bar and put there

opera:plugins

after putting that line press enter and a plugins page will open by now .... from there just enable your plugin and you are ready to go .... if still you have any problem feel free to ask ...

http://xtractweb.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

wow, i got it ... yes it's playing my videos now ... thanks Sir for your kind info ... I was unable to do this simple enough solution by me ... but in the end got it .....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines