• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My flash player has stopped working

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2014 Feb 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried uninstalling and re installing, i checked all settings as per your website. On your website when checking to see if flash is installed it says not. I'm running windows vista 32 bit and all updates are current. On you tube it says you need to upgrade your flash. And no amount of re installing works.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What browser?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Internet explorer but I've tried Firefox as well with the same results.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 24, 2014 Feb 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is Shockwave Flash enabled in both Internet Explorer and Firefox?

What files do you have in C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The enable and disable is greyed out. Even after reinstalling I can't enable it.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure what this means; can you try a clean install as described in http://forums.adobe.com/thread/928315

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've done that as well makes no difference.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys, I am having the same problem with my Flash player!  2 days ago, I was playing Candy crush on FB and everything was fine!  Last night I logged in and tried to play and it said I needed to upgrade my Flash Player!  I looked in my control panel (add/remove programs) and Adobe Flash player 12 active X is listed and well as the plugin and they are both enabled in IE and FireFox!  Went to Adobe.com to try to re-install and as I click on Install now, it just takes me to the Adobe.com homepage!  I am running Windows XP.  I have, of course, noticed I can not watch alot of my videos, etc.  I did the Adobe Flash player CHECK  and it says that it is not installed at all....   I of course, did nothing to the computer, ie.. install new programs or delete or anything of the sort, it is just so weird, it just stopped running all together!  Help Please!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines