• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My flashplayer has suddenly stopped working, help!

Feb 24, 2014 Feb 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys, I am having the same problem with my Flash player!  2 days  ago, I was playing Candy crush on FB and everything was fine!  Last  night I logged in and tried to play and it said I needed to upgrade my  Flash Player!  I looked in my control panel (add/remove programs) and  Adobe Flash player 12 active X is listed and well as the plugin and they  are both enabled in IE and FireFox!  Went to Adobe.com to try to  re-install and as I click on Install now, it just takes me to the  Adobe.com homepage!  I am running Windows XP.  I have, of course,  noticed I can not watch alot of my videos, etc.  I did the Adobe Flash  player CHECK  and it says that it is not installed at all....   I of  course, did nothing to the computer, ie.. install new programs or delete  or anything of the sort, it is just so weird, it just stopped running  all together!  Help Please!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 24, 2014 Feb 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines