• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple Breadcrumb lines in Master Project

Feb 10, 2014 Feb 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am using RoboHelp HTML version 10. I have created a master project containing about 40 individual projects. Of these I have 8 which are showing the breadcrumb line twice and one which is showing it 3 times on each page. Why are these showing multiple times and how do I fix it?

I have also noticed that in each project which is showing multiple lines, it is also showing the name of the project multiple times -

e.g. Home > Doc1 > Doc1 > Introduction

Home > Doc1 > Doc1 > Introduction

Thanks,

Sharon

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 10, 2014 Feb 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

If you are talking about a Master/Slave or Parent/Child setup, perhaps Peter will know more about that when he wakes up here in a few hours.

But one thing I know for certain is that you will see repeated rows if you have defined a Master Page with breadcrumbs in it as well as having breadcrumbs enabled in the Single Source Layout properties. If that's the case, you typically need to turn them off in the Single Source Layout recipe.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 11, 2014 Feb 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think this is merge related and suspect Rick's suggestion is the problem.

What do you see if you open the child project output directly?

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 26, 2014 Feb 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your help. When I looked at the child projects they were displaying one line so I remerged them into the parent project and the issue is resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp