• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using Presenter 8, quiz manager question...

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2014 Feb 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im using Presenter 8 and when i am creating a quiz from scratch, i am able to use the quiz manager to select 'if passing grade, go to slide xyz' thats fine, however...

after creating a few questions, as you normally would, i go to amend the 'if passing, go to slide xyz' (simply because the amount of question lside has now changed the slide i want it to go to) when i do it reverts straight to 'go to next slide' im not able to select go to slide xyz anymore!

i have retraced my steps and i cannot put my finger on what i am doing to stop it from working!

can anyone shed any light?...

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2014 Feb 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

do you have already found an answer to your question? I am currently facing exactly the same issue.

Thanks

Stefan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Presenter 8?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Presenter 9.0.2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

Its version 8.0.1

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 28, 2014 Feb 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I dont see any issue in the pass or fail option settings as you mention. Probably there is a certain steps to reproduce it or i didn't get it correctly.

But one thing what i got is that once you set "Go to Slide" option, no need to modify it again. The correct link for the same slide will be updated automatically.

Can you please share a screenshot of the pass or fail option dialog that will help me to undestand the issue ?

Also please share the reroducible steps pointwise.

Thanks,

Sunil

Adobe presenter Engg Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2014 Feb 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your support on this.

In the meanwhile I have added a second quiz to the presentation and transferred the content from the first one to that second quiz. With the second quiz the “go to slide” option works.

Thanks again

Best regards

Stefan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources