• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

auth_password blank when it shouldn't be

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2014 Feb 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is the cgi variable auth_password coming up blank?  This is on CF 10.  I have debugging information turned on and can see all of the cgi variables and it correctly shows the username and authentication type (I have it set to Basic Authentication with Anonymous turned off and it shows AUTH_TYPE=Basic).  If I run an asp page using <% Response.Write(Request.ServerVariables("auth_password")) %> it shows the password so I know it's not IIS.  Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2014 Feb 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem after upgrading to CF10. It works fine in CF9. I used auth_user/auth_password a lot in conjunction with CFHTTP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2014 Feb 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's when we saw the problem too.  After upgrading (our dev machines) to CF10.  We use auth_user/auth_password a lot too and need this fixed ASAP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation