• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have installe ADE on my MacBook computer running OS X Mavericks. My browser if Safari. I want to

Mar 01, 2014 Mar 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installe ADE on my MacBook computer running OS X Mavericks.  My browser if Safari.

I want to download ebooks from my library. When I try to download a book ADE opens but I get an error message:

Unable to Download

Error getting License

License Server Communication Problem

E_ACT_NOT_READY

I am able to read the book on my browser

I want to download the eBook so I can read it offline.

I think I have downloaded all plugins

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 03, 2014 Mar 03, 2014

Hi Jacobson,

Please check the solution 2 of the KB : http://helpx.adobe.com/digital-editions/kb/error-e-adept-internal-download.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 03, 2014 Mar 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jacobson,

Please check the solution 2 of the KB : http://helpx.adobe.com/digital-editions/kb/error-e-adept-internal-download.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 03, 2014 Mar 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Rave, thanks very much for the advice. It worked perfectly. I note that my error message was slightly different from the one in the subject line of your message to me. I can now download the ebooks onto my computer and return the ones I have finished reading before the automatic removal date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines