Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Accidental deletion of partner site

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2014 Mar 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am a free partner, but I've deleted my free partner site by accident. Can I get it back? It was empty, so could recreate one if I knew how.

I can create new site, but not select the free partner site type, only webbasics etc.

Nick

Translate           

TOPICS
Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi EastMidsIT,

I have taken a look at the partner account associated with the email address you used to submit this forum thread and I can confirm that the partner site exists and has not been deleted.

If the portal you're referring to is associated with a different email address, please let me know and I will investigate further.

Thanks,
Matt.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I go upgrade either of my sites, it asks for payment. I thought the hosting was free....

Can I create a new site and use that as my partner site, or does it have to be the first site I create.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can confirm you have 1 free site credit however I suspect you are attempting to claim 'emweb' as your free site. The issue here is that this site is on the webCommerce plan and that it's only possible to redeem webHosting sites. If you would like me to change the site plan for this trial site so that you can claim it as a free site, please let me know.

But before doing so, please refer to the following document in order to understand that many features on the webCommerce plan are not supported on the webHosting plan: http://www.adobe.com/products/business-catalyst/buying-guide-subscriptions.html

Thanks,
Matt.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines