• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installation RoboHelp 10 fail

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2014 Feb 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to install Robohelp 10 on a window XP SP3, but the process stops at 51%.  The remaining time for the installation keeps increasing, but it never ends.

I don't get any error messages and I've tried to stop all McAfee product during the process

Is there a way to get only the MSI files to proceed with the installation, since I'm trying to package it as well for a silent installation.

But for now a regular installation doesn't work

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 02, 2014 Mar 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's an old article but it may still help.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 02, 2014 Mar 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oops. Here's the link I meant to include.

http://www.grainge.org/pages/authoring/installing/installing.htm#troubleshooting

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp