• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player not Installing properly. Why?

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2014 Mar 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It says I have flash player 11.2 downloaded but when I play some facebook games it keeps telling me to download adobe flash player. Now in the flash player page its now telling me I don't have it. Why is this happening and how can this problem get fixed? Frustrated right now. Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

me too I am on Mac 10.5.8 no replys from anyone grrrr

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rodney,

Is your Mac PowerPC or Intel?

That will have no bearing on which player you can use (10.3.183.90 is the last build for Leopard), but it can make a difference if you have an Intel, because you can upgrade to Snow Leopard and that will allwo you to update to the latest Flash Player.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am on mac os X and I cant get into chat rooms unless adobe flash is on my system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What OS?

What browser?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines