Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Demo -> Full Version

Community Beginner ,
May 23, 2007 May 23, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello any help here would be great -

We were demoing captivate 2 and we ordered a full version copy now the video's we created during demoing say this project has expired, even when published from our full version copy is there anyway to save the video or are they gone?
As I would hate to have to re-create them where we did purchase a licenced copy.

Thanks
George
TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi George and welcome to our community

Click Project > Preferences... > Start and End tab and DE-select the check box labeled "Project expiration date:".

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again

Jus to add, this is the only "limitation" imposed with the trial. By default, whatever you create has that expiration date set. Further, you don't have the ability to turn it off. That is, until you acquire the full licensed version.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just found that in the help menu, thank you very much though, boy do i feel sheepish lol.

I have to say I love this tool though

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I have a full version now but didn't know that was going to happen, so I removed the experation date and everything seems to be working fine now.

I was worried that we had lost the videos as we already lost a couple from camtasia as we decided that Adobe Captivate was the better product for us.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources