• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp CSH.cls

New Here ,
May 23, 2007 May 23, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can´t find the file "RoboHelp CHS.cls", without this i can´t connect context sensitive help to my aplication in VBA, can someone send me the file? and why this file wasn´t include in my installation? only have the files "RoboHelp CHS.frm". Exits another way to do this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the forum.

I don't know the answer to this one but I have seen the question posted on a number of occasions and I don't think it has been answered. I'll look later.

Meantime can someone please nail this problem once and for all?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Jhonatanz and welcome.
I am not a developer but I will try to help. What version of RoboHelp are you using?
I see in an old installation of my RoboHelp Office v?, that there is a RoboHelp_CSH.cls file dated 12/19/2003.
In your message, your filename has no underscore and you have misspelled it CHS instead of CSH. I wonder if you are searching with the wrong spelling?

There was an important service release update for X5 after Windows XP Service Pack 2 was released. You can download the update here. In http://www.adobe.com/support/robohelp/downloads.html

In the release notes it says, "Updated the Context Sensitive Help (CSH) APIs affected by XP SP2's popup blocker:
Updated the VB & C++ CSH API files in ...\programfiles\robohelp office\CSH API so that XP SP2's popup blocker will not prevent the call from working correctly."

In the most recent version 6, the CSH API files are in this path on your computer:
C:\Program Files\Adobe\RoboHelp 6.0\CSH API
If you are using the .NET API, the path would be:
C:\Program Files\Adobe\RoboHelp 6.0\CSH API\RoboHelp.NET
(I do not find a .cls file among them?)

You are welcome to email me offline (see View Profile) and I will try to help with my limited developer knowledge.
Thanx,
john
John Daigle
Adobe Certified RoboHelp and Captivate Instructor
Newport, Oregon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 01, 2007 Oct 01, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,
I'm having the same problem that Jhonatanz posted back in May...I'm on RH 6 and I need the the RoboHelp_CSH.cls file, but can't locate it.
I looked at all the RoboHelp_CSH files that were in the CSH API folder; I was able to match all but one to a corresponding language (javascript, C/C++, etc). The one I couldn't match was called RoboHelp_CSH.frm Just wondering/guessing, could this be the "new" name for the .cls file on RH6?
Thanks,
Laura

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 02, 2007 Oct 02, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Laura

Email me offline. I can send you the file later.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp