• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presenter 9 Quiz creation and implementation

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2014 Feb 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just starting to use Presenter 9. I am using the full registered version. Platform is Win 7 64 with office 2010 32 bit.

I have successfully created the pptx, added voice narrations in ppt and then imported the derived audio files using the Presenter Audio tools.

The trouble begins when I attempt to create a pre-test for the module.

This is how I create my test quiz:

I am creating a quiz by clicking the manager tab in the quiz ribbon box.

Give a name, require all questions to be answered to continue

Pass or fail options are left at default

Click ok.

add questions of multiple choice variety.

simple test questions with 3 possible answers, I have set a to the correct one in all.  Questiojns are set as survay with report answers-on

I repeate the above question senario three times for a total of 4 questions all configured the same.

Click ok.

Presenter inserts 4 slides below the first slide with my questions and answers.

From here I do a test publish of my presentation

Publish for my computer with default options.

Publication pops up in a browser window after compiling. First slide plays as expected then next slide is the pre-test.  Question heading is displaied with the answers below and a submit buttom on the bottom.  Nothing is clickable and you can not advance. actual radio buttons are missing.  What is going on?  I cant seem to figure this out.

Please help!

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 04, 2014 Mar 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi shoebeeII,

Greetings from Adobe.

Can yo please tell me the browser you are using? Did you checked on any other browser? Do you see the same behaviour while previewing the presentation from Presenter ?

Can you try out a new blank project and add two or three quiz slides and see if you get the same issues?

Regards,

Mayank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources