• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Toolbar Custom Button -> Topic

New Here ,
May 23, 2007 May 23, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Placing a button on the toolbar is simple enough. Having it navigate to where you want it to go when it is pressed isn't. Has anyone figured out how to do this in Robohelp 6? I don't want to throw you off but I'm guessing it has something to do with the <navcomponent> value in the template.fhs file. I've looked around in the actionscript of the skin fla file but to no avail. I've event tried ading a <href> section for the button in the fhs file. It seems as if Adobe is purposely limiting the buttons. I'm new to the "help" family of products (used to use roboinfo) so maybe it just not possible. Thanks for taking the time to read.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 23, 2007 May 23, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure why you emailed me offline as you have posted here but I have already replied pointing you to RIck Stone's Skinny on Skins. Post back here if still stuck as that benefits others in future when they hit the same problem.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2007 May 24, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Sorry about that Peter,
I didn't know how often you visited the adobe forums or if you still visited it at all. I was referred to your website via a different website.

For others learning about web/flash/robohelp skins, the "skinny on skins" is a nice documentation on how to do various things with the skins. Pick up the documentation here http://www.robowizard.com./RoboWizard/Downloads/Skinny_on_Skins.htm

Peter was very helpful and we concluded that Robohelp is suffering by not having the ability to edit/modify flash skins. However, even without a skin editor, there still should be a way to edit the appropriate files and add functionality to a flash skin button.

If anyone has any idea's please share.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp