• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

E_AUTH_NOT_READY

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2014 Mar 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My laptop computer has been installing Adobe Digital Editions on and off alot.  It has had different versions installed at some point because of crashes and other problems.    Currently,  I have Digital Editions 3 and it says it's without an ID under Authorize Computer.  I am trying to read my ebooks on a new ereader/tablet and I can't transfer it when my laptop computer won't Authorize through Digital Editions.  I tried to open a new Adobe ID and that didn't work - kept saying E_AUTH_NOT_READY and the Digital Editions had an error authenticating.   I went to the ebooks under ctrl-shift-I after the ebook is highlighted <it didn't say that on the forum suggestions> or right-click on the ebook to find item information - to find out what email it was registered to my computer and now that I have it.  I tried THAT email and the password that I thought was right and THAT didn't work - E_AUTH_NOT_READY.  I went to Adobe website but I had to input a NEW password and the forum says to use the old password on Digital Editions.  I keep going around in circles and I'm getting so frustrated with this but I DON'T want to lose those ebooks if I try to erase the authenticating information from my computer and I'm not sure if I can download the book again after I had already paid for it.  Is there some way to find my password or a bypass password through the program where I can either find the old password or do I have to take the ebooks completely off the laptop, uninstall/reinstall the program without it and try to authenticate it again with the old adobe ID and password and hope it works - or use the new password from the website.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 05, 2014 Mar 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines