• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH11 gives a duplicate file error message converting from RH9

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2014 Mar 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My project has an empty file which cannot be deleted but was ignored by RH9.  In converting to RH11 I get the following message: "Error - node */Views/<folder name>/<folder name>/SBLCRVAL.htm already exists."  However, there is no other file by that name in the project.  There is a similar one which I renamed and everything works fine in RH9, but I cannot convert to RH11.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried deleting the .cpd file first and then upgrading?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried it, but I still get the same error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a screenshot of what you’re seeing? Use the camera icon in the web interface.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RoboSource Error.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a Source Control issue – you probably haven’t completely checked out all components of the project before you upgraded it. You might find for info/assistance over in this forum - http://forums.adobe.com/community/robohelp/robosource_control

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The files are automatically checked out as you do the upgrade.  However, I tried checking them all out ahead of time and it made no difference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

I think I'd save a copy of the offending file in a safe place, then delete it from the project. After the upgrade completes, then import it back into the project.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp