• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recorded Audio drops off to intermittent nose

New Here ,
May 24, 2007 May 24, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a desperate plea for help. I have a meeting with one of our engineers in two hours. My plan was to bring up the application and record his audio as he steps through the process. When I tried it this morning I get about a minute into the recording before the audio drops off into unintelligible noise, sometimes coming back to a word or two of clear audio and then dropping away again.

Has anyone encountered this and, if so, what did you do about it?

Thanks
TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another observation:
I think the problem is occuring during the conversion to MP3. When I open Sound Forge I can record for as long as I want and the computer records fine. I can then save it as mp3 and it saves fine. So, I think the problem is in Captivate, but don't know what to do about it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Frank

I have nothing to offer with regards to Captivate other than to suggest that it may behoove you to use Sound Forge to record the audio portion (since it appears to have no trouble there) and later import the audio Sound Forge created back into Captivate if your goal is to create a Captivate project using said sound.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources