Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Activation Code

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2007 Mar 29, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work with the Robo Help X5.
My computer was formated and now I need the activation code again, but the support of this product don't aswer me.

My job is very late........

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 30, 2007 Mar 30, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean Activation code or serial number? For X5 you only need the serial number, then you can activate online.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2007 Apr 09, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried, but I don't heve sucess.
I sent a e-mail to Adobe, but nobody me answers back.

Thank's

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 09, 2007 Apr 09, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Assuming it is the serial number that you have lost, try this link.

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/knowledgebase/index.cfm?id=tn_15292

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2007 May 24, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm from Brazil and my english is not good.
I'm installing Robo X5 and I have the same problem Dvarzoni. A message "Unable to connect to the Macromedia server" was sent me when I tried activation online. By email (activation@ehelp.com) nobody me answers back too. So they tell me to try by phone, where I need to read the install ID product, and a sequence of numbers will be given to me to insert into five boxes identified for five letters ( A, B, C, D and E). I can't use phone to do this. What I do???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mcorbani and welcome to the RH community. Macromedia has been taken over by Adobe which explains why no one answers! Click on this link for information on how to activate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2008 Apr 21, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I went to the Adobe support site concerning the activation, but it didn't help. I need to activate my RoboHelp X5, and all I've got is old phone numbers and email addresses for Macromedia! Where can I email or call to get my X5 activated (I know it's an older product, but if Adobe took over Macromedia, then they should offer support for all their existing products as well and not just the new ones, which is all that I seemed to find).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Colum, thank you. I knew about Macromedia and Adobe. I saw the link you answered me but it only says to call or email (what email???) to my Customer Care if I "dont have internet access".

Regards
Marco

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 25, 2007 May 25, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marco. If you don't have internet access you have to ring 1-858-847-7597 and get one of the customer support guys (or gals) to activate for you. You just need to have your serial number handy and they will give you an activation code.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 21, 2008 Apr 21, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Try these links.

http://www.adobe.com/products/activation/

http://www.adobe.com/activation/phonenumbers.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp