• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What do I do?!?!?

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2014 Mar 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently signed up with a particular cam site and needed to install the flash player, internet explorer, and shockwave upgrades to make my cam work properly. Since then I have repeatedly uninstalled both adobe programs along with AIR to try and get back on but all three programs refuse to be installed and working at the same time. I must mention that I am operating on a pirated copy of Windows 7 and I have a feeling that this is my biggest obstacle.If anyone could offer advice as to what I should do from here I would greatly appreciate it!!!

PS - I wouldn't have these problems if I could still get flash player for my tablet....

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 09, 2014 Mar 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

IE10, or 11?

Legitimacy of your WIndows is your business alone. I run virtual machines of XP, Vista, 7, 8 & 8.1 . Those cannot be registered, so they too, must be activated through nefarious means. But I'm using them to troubleshoot only, so I have no guilt.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines