Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

hey admin please help

Mar 09, 2014 Mar 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok I was told I need 10.3 or 10.2 I tried to load it on my mac it said load failed I really need this on my PC power mac asap so I can get into chat rooms with out it it wont let me thanks .

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please keep the conversation in your original topic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if ur not admin please dont boss me around I tried to do what was told and I am so pissed it aint funny.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rodney from Canada wrote:

if ur not admin please dont boss me around I tried to do what was told and I am so pissed it aint funny.

Rodney,

I'm not an admin either, but I'm going to tell you this much.

You've asked this SAME QUESTION at least FIVE DIFFERENT TIMES and have gotten the SAME ANSWER EVERY TIME!!!

You CANNOT, under ANY circumstances, install the latest Flash Player on your  Mac, and NO ONE ON EARTH (including an Adobe administrator) can ever change that... EVER!!!

The FACT (not speculation) that the instaler fails no matter how you try to run it, is an indicator that your OS has SERIOUS PROBLEMS, and guess what? NO ONE ON EARTH (including an Adobe administrator) can ever change that... EVER!!!

Getting mad WON'T change it.

Attacking people who are here to help and have tried previously to help WON'T change it.

You have two choices, and neither of them involve Adobe or anyone in this forum:

1. Take your Mac to service shop that will still work on PowerPC Macs (good luck finding one)

2. Get rid of your Mac (it's obsolete) and buy a newer, or brand new Mac that WILL run the latest Flash Player.

Whichever option you choose, DO NOT return here unless and until you can behave in a civil manner and follow Adobe's Community Guidelines for conducting yourself, including following instructions given by members helping you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This topic is now locked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines