• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ebook is there but will not respond to click or scroll.

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2014 Mar 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Downloaded Adobe Digital Editions to read a new textbook but although book is showing, I cannot get the reader to respond conventionally.  It does not respond to clicks or scrolls.  Same with Help Manual.  Have redownloaded twice, rebooted once, still the same.  Help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2014 Mar 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'm having a similar problem with i bought from BPP....any help please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't get nothing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Spent an hour with Lexis Nexis support via tele-conference who were baffled and said problem appears to be with Adobe Digital Editions. Uninstalled/redownloaded Version 3, same problem.  Uninstalled/downloaded Version 2, same problem.  "Getting Started with Adobe" book is also frozen, hence problem being with the reader, not the textbook.

This $169 ebook is required as a matter of urgency.  I would vastly prefer to use Vital Source Bookshelf which operates efficiently but this option was not available through Lexis Nexis.  I believe they may now be considering this.   Lexis Nexis ringing me Monday after speaking with Adobe Customer Support (does this exist??)

Anyone else with similar problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2014 Mar 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Justice pls let me when u get it fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines