• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Topic ID Number for Registry

New Here ,
May 25, 2007 May 25, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on a helpfile for a Siemens Step 7 Programm. In order to access the helpfile on the right topic while working in Step 7 the Helpfile an it's topics must be registered in the windows registry. In order to do this I need the number of the topic id's which are used as hex-numbers in the registry to access the right topic. How can I see these numbers using Robohelp?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 25, 2007 May 25, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Rueter and welcome to our community

You posted this in the General Discussion category. This means you could be using either of the two RoboHelp products.

* RoboHelp for Word
* RoboHelp HTML

Which product are you using?

Keep in mind that probably 99.9999% of us here has absolutely no clue whatsoever as to what a "Siemens Step 7" program is. Is it like a twelve step program?

Normally, in RoboHelp HTML, you would look at the Context Sensitive Help pseudo folder. Expand that and you should see a Map Files pseudo folder. Expand that and you should see an item labeled "All Map IDs". I'm thinking this may be where you need to be looking. But I could be way off base on that.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp