• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presenter 9 + PPT 2013 (32-bit) + Windows 8.1

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2014 Mar 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Surface Pro 2 and all of a sudden Presenter will not record video using the PowerPoint ribbon. Here is the error message:

"Adobe Presenter has encountered an unexpected problem while working with this presentation.  Try saving your work to a new file and restarting PowerPoint.  If the problem persists, consult the Help menu item, or contact support at http://www.adobe.com/support/presenter."

This question has been asked in many ways before, so I'll answer the standard questions here:

1. I am using Windows 8.1 on a Surface Pro 2
  2. I am using the 32-bit version of MS Office.

If there's anything I'm missing here, please let me know. Everything worked fine up until today when I needed to record a presentation.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 10, 2014 Mar 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Paulrama,

Greetings from Adobe.

Please perform the following steps and see if it resolve the issue:

1. Go to File> Options>Add-ins>Go
  2. Remove presenter Addin , click ok and close powerpoint.
  3. Restart the powerpoint and go to the same location( File> Options>Add-ins>Go).
  4. Click on Add.
  5. Browse to installed location of Adobe Presenter 9 ( C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Presenter 9.0 ).
  6. Select "Menulauncher.dll " and click ok.
  7. Restart Powerpoint and try to record again and see if it resolve the issue.
  8. Also try to run Powerpoint as "Run As Administrator" each time.

Regards,

Mayank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 26, 2014 Mar 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Were you able to record videos by using Video Creator if yes then you may try to uncheck the " Use Presenter VIew "option under Slide Show ribbon in PowerPoint.

Check the screen shot below.

PowerPoint.jpg

Regards,

Rajeev.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources