Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installation Issue with Flash Player

Mar 11, 2014 Mar 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded the Adobe Flash Player and used the installer to get it on my Mac (OSX 10.9.2).  All seems to go well and I get a message that flash player has been installed, and then I can't find it anywhere on my computer/hard drive.   I have gone through this procedure several times.  Can anyone tell me where I am going wrong, and how to take care of the problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where to find it: Mac HD/Library/Internet Plug-ins - You'll find the Flash Player.plugin file and the flashplayer.xpt file.

If you're looking ot one that'll be in the Applications folder, that's the "standalone": Flash Player 12 Projector but it's NOT for web based Flash content.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Mike.  I also noted some of your responses re similiar issues.  I'll try my luck with your suggestion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go over the steps here: How to perform a "clean install" of Flash Player in Mac OS X  Especially the last part about making sure Plug-ins are allowed in Safari.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 12, 2014 Mar 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines