• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't install Adobe Flashplayer 12. The user does not have sufficient privileges to install Adobe Fl

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2014 Mar 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to install Adobe Flash Player 12.  I have tried it on Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. 

I continually get the message "The user does not have sufficient privileges to install Adobe Flash Player"  

How can I install Adobe Flash Player?? 

Any help is appreciated!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 12, 2014 Mar 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you installing as an Administrator user?

If yes, try a clean install as described in http://forums.adobe.com/thread/928315

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2014 Mar 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

March 12, 2014

Hi Pat,

Thank you so much for your reply.  Yes I am the Administrator. Nothing worked until I went into my security and disabled my firewall and my security tab.  Then Flash Player 12 downloaded without a hitch.  Then I quickly re-enabled both my firewall and security settings.   I have no idea why it worked but it did.

Thank you so much for your assistance!!

I wish you a great week!

Sincerely,

Lori

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines