• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a way of compressing audio files to make overall presentation smaller?

Engaged ,
Mar 10, 2014 Mar 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can you make Adobe Presenter file size smaller? Is there a way of compressing the audio files?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 12, 2014 Mar 12, 2014

Hi Anita,

Once you insert the audio in your powerpoint using Presenter a folder is created at the same location where you have saved your PowerPoint presentation. Inside that folder there will be an Audio folder and Media.ppcx file.Inside that Audio folder you will get all the audio files you have inserted in your presentation.

Regards,

Ajit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 10, 2014 Mar 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi AnitaHorsley,

Greetings from Adobe.

Can you please confirm the Adobe Presenter version you are using ?

You can set audio quality for a presentation by going to :-

1- Select Adobe Presenter > Settings ( For Powerpoint 2007 Users ).

2- Select Quality Tab.

3- Select an audio quality level, higher quality level results in a larger audio file size.

If you used images in your presentation then can also select Image quality level in order to make Adobe Presenter file size smaller.

Regards,

Ajit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Mar 11, 2014 Mar 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Ajit,

I'm using Adobe Presenter 9 with Windows 8.1 and Office 2013. If I click on a new project, I see where I can set the audio and image size settings. Thanks!

For this particular presentation, when I click settings I'm getting this box: What is a .ppc file. Someone sent me this file so not sure if it's something they have linked?

SettingsPopup.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 11, 2014 Mar 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anita,

Thank you for your response.

Someone who sent the PPT file to you didn't send the audio files and that's why it is looking for MEDIA.PPCX files.

Please ask the concern person to send the audio files to you.

Regards,

Ajit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Mar 12, 2014 Mar 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ajit,

Thanks! Okay, I understand that, but how do you export the audio files if they recorded the audio using Presenter.

If you use Package, will that include all the audio and video files when transferring Presenter projects to someone else?

Best,

Anita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anita,

Once you insert the audio in your powerpoint using Presenter a folder is created at the same location where you have saved your PowerPoint presentation. Inside that folder there will be an Audio folder and Media.ppcx file.Inside that Audio folder you will get all the audio files you have inserted in your presentation.

Regards,

Ajit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This was exactly what I was looking for thank you Ajit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources