• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH10 and IE11/Google Chrome issues and fixes

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2014 Mar 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In testing the  RH HTML output, I've had a review comment that there were issues with viewing the online help with IE 11 and also Google Chrome. In searching for possible fixes, I came across a fix for both.

IE11 issue -- http://helpx.adobe.com/robohelp/kb/robohelp-output-issues-ie-11.html

Google Chrome issue -- http://helpx.adobe.com/robohelp/kb/webhelp-issues-robohelp-versions-10.html

The IE11 fix has two files in the fix -- whutils.js and whver.js

The Google Chrome fix has four files, two of which are the same as in the IE11 fix.

With issues on both of these platforms, does anyone know if those files will work for both issues?

If I update whutils.js and whver.js for the IE11 fix, and then update those same files for the Chrome fix, will I still have the IE11 fix??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I forget which order they came out, but if you load them in order, your earlier fix will be preserved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The IE11 fix files are dated 12/2013, and the Chrome files are dated 01/2014, so I'll load the IE11 files first and then the Chrome files (which will overwrite the IE11 files). I'll see how that goes, although it'll probably take a while to get it reviewed by the developers.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You wonā€™t need a developer to review it ā€“ you can test it yourself quite quickly ;>)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 12, 2014 Mar 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The latest version also contains the fixes of the earlier version. It's

safe to just take the last one.

Kind regards,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! Iā€™ve done that and it tests ok on IE11. Now to test it on Chrome.  ā˜ŗ

Re: RH10 and IE11/Google Chrome issues and fixes<http://www.infor.com/>

Dan Cotton ā€“ Information Developer, Sr.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have edited your post to remove your mobile number and email address. You really don't want to post that on any forum.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp