• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Theme 1_Standard layout does not match desktop screenshot layout

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2014 Mar 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to implement this layout to my Robohelp Project, but I get the IPad layout instead of the previewed Desktop layout that is in the screenshot. All other Desktop layouts work fine with me this one does not work with me. It is the first one here: http://helpx.adobe.com/robohelp/robohelp-screen-profiles-layouts.html

I can't seem to get the Desktop layout to work, and I need to have the printer button, I keep getting the Ipad layout  instead, any thoughts??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to check the SSL settings. Be sure to link the Desktop Layout

to the Desktop Screen Profile. You probably have the iPad Screen Layout

linked to Desktop.

Kind regards,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You for the answer, I found out that the window need to be larger in order for the layout to switch to desktop version, but I want to use the desktop layout always, is there a setting to decrease the width so the window does'nt have to be large all the time?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SOLVED:

Had to modify main.css

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 13, 2014 Mar 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It sounds like you want all users to have the desktop layout regardless of which device they are using. If that is the case, just generate that layout. It is not necessary to generate all the layouts, only those you want.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp