Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Looking for a different layout style

Mar 12, 2014 Mar 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working with Robohelp 10 and producing Webhelp files.  I would like the appearance of the Help output to be similar to what I see in MS Word when I hit the Help question and go to their Online Help site.  It seems some of the overall format can be controlled by a skin but after trying several of them, I see that they are all following the same basic layout with the navigation on top left, the content/books on the left and the topic details on the right.  Is there any way to change this up and make it more like what I see in the more current MS Help files?  Are there skins available somewhere that have a different general layout to them then the ones I've seen?  Thanks for any of your ideas.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 13, 2014 Mar 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The “look” of the MS help is due to it not being a WebHelp format – it’s a MS help format that RH can’t directly produce (and only works, I believe, with software created through Visual Studio). You probably should be looking at responsive HTML5 help layouts (multi-screen HTML5 in RH10).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp