• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No audio veiwing presenter

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2014 Mar 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My wife is unable to hear any audio when trying to view lectures via adobe presenter. unlike the majority of people with this problem we have windows 8 on an acer laptop not MAC. We have tried all suggestions and cannot seem to get anything to work. audio works fine with all other media. it is getting very frustrating as she needs to view the lectures for her class. the diagnostic test says that everything is fine. is there anything we can do?

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 04, 2014 Mar 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Garett,

Can you please confirm the Adobe Presenter version and MS Powerpoint version that you are using ?

Does the audio works fine while previewing in Presenter ? Have you checked the result after publishing your project locally on your machine from Presenter ?

Regards,

Ajit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2014 Mar 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dont know a whole lot about this but we have Adobe flash player 12.0 and the self diagnostic check before going into the lecture says we have the right add ons. i dont know what versions her instructor uses to make them but my wife is the only one in the class who can get no audio. we are not creating any presentations only trying to view them

Thanks

Garett

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources