• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there any possible way of installing flash player onto an ipad?

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2014 Mar 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help if you can.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 18, 2014 Mar 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

tammas2000 wrote:

Please help if you can.

There is no help for this:

2008 (March) - Apple® released the first iPhone, using iOS®. Steve Jobs was insistent and adamant that iOS® was NOT compatible with Flash® and NEVER WILL BE. Jobs' reasoning was that playing Flash® content is processor consumptive and it drains batteries, thus shortening the life of them in mobile devices. In six years, that hasn't changed. Not for the iPhone®, iPad® or iPod® Touch™. It never will change and there never will be a Flash Player® for iOS®.

Apple recommends SkyFire if you absolutely must view Flash content with an iOS device.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/skyfire-web-browser-for-ipad/id409153623?mt=8

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2014 Mar 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the reply Mike. 

I need it for my job so I can see power diagrams on sites and I actually found a way of doing so.

I bought Splashtop Remote and I can now access my home laptop from site through my Ipad. It not only lets me see and open everything on my C drive, I can also use IE and see any website, so I'm happy enough working that way.

Cheers,

Tammas.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines