• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export the Index

New Here ,
May 29, 2007 May 29, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to export the index to a PDF. What I really need to do is export the index (and, ideally, definitions) to Excel...I tried Robohelp to PDF to Word to Excel but that is very messy and it's just the keywords. Any suggestions? Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 30, 2007 May 30, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well you could copy the project's .HHK file, open it in Notepad and strip out all the unwanted <param name=> and <li><object type=> tags using a find and replace tool but this could also be a little messy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 30, 2007 May 30, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Forgot to mention you could also replace the unwanted tags with commas and save the file as a CSV to enable you to import to Excel. It would require a little thought before you do it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp