• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player 12 installation failure

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2014 Mar 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having problems installing Flash Player 12 on my computer (running Vista).  It keeps failing with the error that I don't have "sufficient privileges" to install it.  My user account is the administrator account though.  I've also tried right clicking the downloaded file and selecting "Run as Administrator" to see if that would work, but it didn't.  Any ideas on how to work around this? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 18, 2014 Mar 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most times a "clean install" solves this: http://forums.adobe.com/message/4041846

You may however, need to right click the installer and "Run as Administrator" for it to work. For some reason now... my Windows 8 machien requires this for ANYTHING I install. Drives me nuts!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2014 Mar 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That took care of it. Thanks!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines