• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I hide the Outline pane?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 19, 2014 Mar 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Panes I have deselected all but Notes. Outline is still showing in the Sidebar. I've locked the slides and chosen Advance by User so that the user can only move forward in order but can stay on a slide as long as they need.I need the Notes panel to be open for accessibility. Is there any way to hide the Outline pane?

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can hide the Outline from the sidebar by unchecking the outline from the theme editor panes section.

Regards,

Rajeev Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's not working and why I'm asking the question. The Outline pane still shows up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I mean that is the only option through which you can hide the Outline from the sidebar.

Can you post the screenshots of your theme editor dialouge box .

Regards,

Rajeev.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

presenter-theme-error.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Presenter you are using ?

Regards,

Rajeev.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's the code from the vconfig.xml file and that says I have only Notes selected and that it's the default. When I run the presentation the notes show up with the Notes tab misaligned right of the presentation. The outline tab shows everything when it is clicked. User must run through the entire slide to be able to click on a link in the outline, but they can click whatever one they want. This is happening in all of the presentations that I've created since switching from Presenter 7 to 9.

<uishow name="sidebar" value="true"/><uishow name="outline" value="false"/><uishow name="thumbnail" value="false"/>

<uishow name="notes" value="true"/><uishow name="search" value="false"/><uishow name="attachments" value="true"/><uishow name="utils" value="true"/><uishow name="volume" value="true"/><uishow name="playbar" value="true"/><uishow name="talkinghead" value="true"/><uishow name="sidebaronright" value="true"/><uishow name="viewchange" value="true"/><uishow name="alwaysScrunch" value="false"/><uishow name="initialdisplaymodeisnormal" value="true"/><uishow name="cctexthighlighting" value="true"/><uishow name="quiz" value="false"/><uireplace name="logo" value=""/><uireplace name="bgimage" value=""/><uireplace name="initialtab" value="notes"/>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 21, 2014 Mar 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've found a work-around for this. In the viewer.xml file I changed showInTOC="" to showInTOC="false" for all slides so, although the Outline tab still shows up, none of the individual slides do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources