• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cannot get Flash Player to install!

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2014 Mar 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on a mac and keep getting the Actionlist not found error message. I am on OSx.7 on a macbook pro. I followed the thread I read about installing from an offline full version of flash and that didn't work. It errored half way through and told me to go to the trouble shooting. I have done ALL the trouble shooting. I have uninstalled and deleted the directory folders inside my library/preferences/Cache/Adobe/FlashPlayer and the other Flash player folder. I do not know what else to do. I was on hold with Adobe support with 3 different people for almost 2 hours. I was transferred multiple times. One lady I swear just sat there in silence for almost 15 minutes "researching" my issue just to send me to someone else who gave me the same song and dance about it being a free application, it's a chargable issue. I have told everyone I spoke to I would pay, I just needed it to work and I can download Google Chrome but at the end of the day it needs to work on Safari and Firefox. Last guy finall said he would help but then diconnected me and never called me back (why did I give a callback number? even disconnected where was the link in the email he promised me?!) I beg of anyone that can help. Like I said I tried all the threads in here off the issue of getting the Actionlist error but all those have lead me still to no solution.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 19, 2014 Mar 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See: How to perform a "clean install" of Flash Player in Mac OS X

Some of that you're already familiar with, but it solves install problems 99.9% of the time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2014 Mar 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply Mike M but this did not work either. It errored out at 28% on the install.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 20, 2014 Mar 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm going to have you do a "COCOA" install:

Download the FULL installer: Flash Player 120.0.077 Plug-in (Mac OS X)

Save that and quit Safari.

Double click the DMG to "mount it".

7.jpg

DO NOT RUN  the installer from there!

Right click the installer and "Show Package Contents".

15.jpg

In Contents/Resources, double click the Adobe Flash Player.pkg

16.jpg

The COCOA installer will launch.

17.jpg

Follow the steps to complete the install.

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

In the unlikely event that fails, I do have one more backup plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines